Like stated in the “About me” sections, North America is my happy place. Since family and friends often ask us about the distances and what routes are possible in a certain amount of time I thought I would share some of our complete itineraries from various trips for you. This will give you an idea of what to expect and where to go. Of course you can shorten the trips and leave destinations out or make a longer trip and add certain locations.
- Florida Roundtrip (including Miami, Orlando, Tampa and Fort Myers Beach)
- Florida/Georgia/South and North Carolina (including Miami, St. Augustine, Savannah, Charleston, Great Smokey Mountain Nationalpark, Atlanta, Homosassa)
- South (including Houston, Natchez, Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, Tallahassee, New Orleans)
- West Coast Summer (including Los Angeles, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Zion Nationalpark, Bryce Canyon, Page, Antilope Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Tuscon)
- West Coast Winter (including Los Angeles, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Zion Nationalpark, Bryce Canyon, Page, Antilope Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon)